Sunday, October 10, 2010

Barry M blush - Strawberry

A few weeks ago I saw that Barry M had a few new blushers, so I decided to buy the one that most appealed to me, which just happened to be no 3/Strawberry.
The color is an orangy hot pink type color. It might look a bit scary because it is quite a vibrant color and it is actually very pigmented as well, so I wasn`t sure if I really liked it at first.
You only need a little bit because a little goes a long way with this blush and the more you blend it, the better it looks!
The texture is good. It`s not chalky at all, so it won`t crumble when you use it.

In this picture I am using the blush. I only used a little bit and blended it quite well so the color wouldn`t be too bright.

I think this might actually be my new favorite blush at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. looks so scary in the pan but so nice on you :) might try it now!

    ReplyDelete