Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fall/Autumn Inspired Smokey Eye Look



Remove Formatting from selection
I love colors of fall/autumn!
I love the orange, plum, red, brown and yellow colors that you can see outside at this time of the year.

I decided to do a make up look inspired by the colors of fall/autumn because I obviously love the type of colors and they look good on me if I do say so myself.

Lately I have been really in to plum colors, so I decided to do the look with some of my favorite colors, plum, brown and orange.

If you would like to see the tutorial for this look, please follow this link.

The products I used are

Eyes

Sleek Ink Pot Gel in Pumpkin
All eye shadows are from the 88 Warm Palette from Coastal Scents
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara

Face

Mac Select Cover-up concealer in NW25
Lorèal True Match Mineral Foundation in N6 Honey
Soft Damson blush from No 7

Lips

03 Honey Lip gloss from Estèe Lauder

So please comment on this blog or leave me a message on youtube:)

Thank you!

1 comment: