Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FOTD: Old Hollywood/Pin-up Look



This week I entered in a contest on Youtube where I had to re-create a make up look from one of my favorite make up guru`s. The contest is courtesy of Scotlass99.
The look that I re-created is by MissChievous, it is from her Beauty through the ages series.
If you would like to see how I did this look, the feel free to check out this look here on Youtube.

I had a lot of fun doing this look. And I will be doing more FOTD in the future.
The products I used are:

Eyes

28 Neutral Pallet from Coastal Scents
No 7 Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Barry M Kohl Pencil in white (no 30)
Loreal Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Loreal Lash Architect

Lips

Victoria`s Secret Lipliner
Gosh Velvet Touch lipstick
17 Lipgloss in Dainty Indigo Pansy-Kiss

Cheeks
No 4 blush from The Body Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment