Thursday, December 17, 2009

FOTD: Subtle Holiday Make Up Look

Christmas is definitely my
favorite holiday and will most likely wear this look on the big day!.
I decided to try and create a look anyone can do for the holiday`s.
It`s a subtle make up look that goes well with most people`s eye color and skin tone.

To create this look I used mostly Mac products, but you could use anything you have that is of similar colors.

The products I used:

Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer
Lancome MAt Finish
Vanilla Pigment from MAC
Pink Mauve pigment from MAC
Cocomotion pigment from MAC
Sleek Ink Pot Gel Liner in Espresso
Loreal Lash Architect
Loreal Khol Pencil Frosty Chestnut
Barry M Khol Pncil White
Soft Damson blush from No7
Hot Brights Lips & Cheeks from The Body Shop

I do have a tutorial on this look here. If you are interested, take a look and let me know what you think.

Leave me any comments you might have.

Bye until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment